A singing voice that is spinning, resonant and free from strain
I am a singing voice specialist, as well as a Speech and Language Therapist. My approach blends knowledge of anatomy and physiology, musicology, singing performance techniques and music interpretation. I combine 25 years of professional singing experience with formal university study of music, speech and language therapy and voice pathology to create a bespoke rehabilitation programme focusing on your specific needs. Together, we will develop your unique and glorious singing sound.
I offer singing instruction and voice rehabilitation that is grounded in healthy approaches to voicing, including:
· vocal hygiene
· breathing and breath support
· classical singing approaches (Bel Canto)
· knowledge of vocal anatomy and physiology
· Speech and Language Therapy techniques, such as semi-occluded vocal tract exercises
· coaching in interpretation
· considerations of style and genre
Based in Buckinghamshire, I can be flexible with location and venue.